Your vehicle may be trying to tell you something - Oil Life Monitoring Systems let you know when it's time for an oil change. And our Certified Service experts can recommend what's best for your vehicle. Schedule an appointment today.
Oil Change Specials
Lube, Oil & Filter
Choosing the right oil
Choosing the proper grade of oil is crucial to your vehicle's performance. From conventional to full synthetic, your Certified Service expert will offer a range of oil types, including ACDelco Conventional Oil, ACDelco dexos1™ Full Synthetic, and Mobil 1™ Full Synthetic.
These oils contain a variety of characteristics that can affect your vehicle's performance, offer varying levels of engine protection, and maximize the time between oil changes.
ACDelco Conventional Oil
- Offers quality engine wear and corrosion protection
- Contains special additives that help your engine run smoothly
ACDelco dexos1 Full Synthetic Oil
- High resistance to oxidation, which helps keep the oil from breaking down
- Excellent low-temperature flow and pumpability during cold startups
- Excellent protection to help prevent formation of sludge and other harmful deposits
Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil
- Advanced anti-wear technology for outstanding protection of critical engine parts
- Exceptional high-temperature stability helps resist oxidative thickening
- Proven to provide outstanding cold starting, lubrication, and protection from wear at low temperatures
Ask our experts which grade is best for your vehicle. You may also refer to your Owner's Manual for more information.
Oil Life System
Many of today's vehicles are equipped with an Oil Life System (OLS). This system interprets your vehicle's speed and engine temperature and continuously monitors operating conditions—which helps determine when it's time for an oil change.
The OLS monitors a number of conditions, including engine revolutions, engine temperature, and miles driven to let you know precisely when to come in for an oil change. As soon as you notice your vehicle's OLS light illuminate, you will know it's time for service.
Checking your oil level
Even with an OLS, it's important to keep track of your oil level. Always consult your Owner's Manual for the proper procedure to check your oil level. You'll get a more accurate dipstick reading by following those instructions.
Oil change warning signs
When the CHANGE ENGINE OIL SOON message displays, service is required for your vehicle as soon as possible. The engine oil and filter must be changed at least once a year and the OLS must be reset. The Certified Service experts at your dealer will do this.
If your vehicle is not equipped with an OLS, consult your Service and Maintenance Schedule contained within your vehicle Owner's Manual for proper change intervals.